Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6s?

I've just ordered a new upgrade (iphone 6 ) and then been told that the new iphone 6s is out tomorrow ? 9th September. I've tried cancelling my order but I can't. Is there any way of doing it online ? As I don't really want to go through with the ord...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 137 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5

Just bought a second hand basic iphone 5 blocked to 02 and as a light user of text, calls & data bought the £8.92 per month 300MB data deal for 12 months from 02. Will this 4G nano sim work for my 3G Iphone 5. Also I have the Pac code for my old phon...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retentions / iPhone 6S

So, I'm now out of contract and looking for an upgrade. After being a customer of Cellnet / BT Cellnet and O2 since 1997 I thought I'd give Retentions a call and see what they could offer, especially as I've been using a Nokia 106 since the spring wh...

Data says im not subscribed

my phone wont let me use my data and keeps saying. You are not subscribed to a cellular data service

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Customer Service (Courtney from Glasgow Call Centre)

Just writing on here to thank Courtney (Glasgow Call Centre) for sorting out the issues we had with two phone accounts we had recently ordered, the original salesman in their haste to close the deal managed to use the wrong email address for one of t...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Re: unlatching iPhone request rejected

i have tried to unlock my iPhone 5c as I have had a new phone via upgrade but forgot my security password.I have now changed my security question and password but have now received an email saying' ** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE **Hi,This iPhone unl...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 mobile app

Hi, I am having an iphone and i have installed the O2 application in order to check my remaining data balance. Unfortunately, every time when i try to log in it says "we are unable to find your account" but once i reset the password it works and the ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s

hi, I have a contract on O2 with the iPhone 5s, and it ends in March, is there a way to get the 6s when it comes out without a load of cost?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S

Hi, just reserved a new iPhone 6s from Apple. I'm due an upgrade with O2 so have just upgraded SIM only. Will the new iPhone work ok with current SIM? I currently have a 5S.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking premium numbers

Hi GuysIs there any way to unblock premium rate numbers without calling O2?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos