Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad and Priority

I have downloaded the Priority app on my iPad and am going through the process of registration, however, I am not receiving the text which is needed to sign up!!!!! Anyone else got this problem or knows how to solve it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The internet

I got a new phone a couple of days ago and my internet doesn't work outside the house... What do I do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printing old bills

Can anyone advise how to find & print old bills? Have spent hours checking the O2 site but no info found on how to access old bills?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan payment problems

I recently switched bank accounts and it seems as if my direct debit for the device has been cancelled somehow. Maybe as there is only one payment of £15 left to pay on the phone. My line rental direct debit has remained unaffected. The issue I now h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Phone in Mauritius

Hi all, Will be travelling to Mauritius on Honeymoon in a months time.Want to try an avoid all charges other than whats nessecary via my monthly bill. I have an Iphone 5c Whats the best way to do this? Turn off data roaming? Leave it in Airplane mode...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Data not working

I'm having problems with my new 5s. I can't seem to get any service when I want to use mobile data. When I switch it on, I get a 'can't connect to internet' message. I've only had it a few days and I never had this problem with my old 4s. Can anyone ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Network Coverage

Hi, There's a new O2 mast in Westhill in Aberdeen, my friend gets perfect 4G out there. But I don't even get 3G - do you think there is maybe something not set up correctly on my phone? We are both O2.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my Ipad monthy data in France

Hello, I'm currently on holiday in France and would like to use my data roaming on my Ipad. I've seen o2 travel for £1.99 a day and for pay monthly customers I gather this is already in place. I'm just unsure whether my Ipad contract comes with this....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos