Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone 6s

hi there ive just recently joined 02 i did have a android handset but have a new i phone im finding it hard to get used to i know things take time but it a pain to transfer files from pc to my i phone and also the wallpapers that you set that move on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Package upgrade for international calls?

I have a package on my i-phone that allows me unlimited calls/texts in the Uk. I use the phone regularly to call one international number, my partner in France which is costing more than £1 per minute. Can anyone advise on which is the best upgrade p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Will a Tesco sim work in a pay and go iPhone 6?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7 plus deposit

OK so in October i made a deposit of £60 to upgrade the new iphone 7 plus as you were unable to place an order without the deposit....have today spoken to an 02 advisor who has told me this is non refundable and isnt taken off the price of the handse...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from a Samsung to an iPhone

Hi, until today I have been using a Samsung Galaxy s7 but today I received an iPhone 7 that is unlocked. So I put my o2 sim in and all is fine apart from my mobile data not working. All mobile data, apn, username etc are correct so is it a case that ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail query

Hi all,I'm swapping handsets still with existing O2 sim. I have an iphone 5 swapping to iphone 6... will my 02 stored voicemails travel over to the new phone please? I have been told the icloud has no involvment with 02 voicemail storage.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Throttling

Hi all,My internet speed is fast but YouTube videos are being throttled on my phone. I can barely even watch a video in 144p at this rate.How do I turn this off?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5S no 4G or roaming

My wife has two specific problems with her iPhone 5S. 1. She never, ever gets 4G, only 3G.2. Data roaming abroad does not work at all. I have an iPhone 6S and it works fine, 4G in most of the UK, and data roaming abroad. When we went to France recent...

antonypg by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change a pre-owned iPhone to a new one, bought it in less thank a week

Hi! So I bought a pre-owned iPhone 5s for 199 pounds in Giffgaff in "excelent conditions". It's not excelent because I can notice it was already used by someone, it has some marks and scratches.I noticed after the day I bought it that the exact same ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos