Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade or new contract?

hello, i would like to know if i upgrade from a contract phone to a tablet if i lose making calls, getting texts and using the data on my phone or if is best like to do a new contract for the tablet without losing anything???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Insurance

Does anyone know of a direct telephone number for 02 insurance to make a claim (damage claim)have been holding for about 45 minutes on 0344 809 0202

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

How do I make a insurance claim online?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Difficult to close an account

Has anyone else found it difficult to close an account. I had a contract that ended in Feb, have moved to another supplier, have been to two shops, one the online chat thing twice and I still paying for this phone which is in the bin and therefore no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to pay monthly?

How can I switch from pay & go to pay monthly? I have an unlocked iPhone 5C and don't need or want a new phone. I just want a sim only deal. I can't seem to find this option on the O2 website

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

Hii have a pay as you go phone with a standard size sim.i have purchased a new phone that requires a micro sim.will the balance be transferred if i do a simswap?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of Data Use/ Using Google Maps if using Pay As You Go

Am thinking of switching from Monthly Account to Pay As You Go. The only data used is for using Google Maps Are the Charges for Data Use in Pay As You Go more than in Pay Monthly accounts??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Unlock iPhone 5s?

I filled out the form to unlock my iphone 5s and then I got an email stating: Thank you for your unlatching request.I'm sorry, we have not been able to unlatch your device at this time.The reason given is:You have not passed our security checks with ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone 6s

hi there ive just recently joined 02 i did have a android handset but have a new i phone im finding it hard to get used to i know things take time but it a pain to transfer files from pc to my i phone and also the wallpapers that you set that move on...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos