Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 Working with Ford's SYNC Bluetooth

Hello, Was wondering if anyone has a Ford Fiesta 14 plate that has an Iphone 6 or 6+ since I'm wondering if the issue with the bluetooth connecting to the SYNC radio has been fixed or not. Does the connection drop out when someone is trying to call y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 4S won't receive text messages

I can send texts but can't receive them, I can make and receive calls. I've reset the network, turned the phone on and off and reset the phone. No joy. Help!

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! re my allowance

02 claim i have over run my 600 minutes allowance how can i view my bill online from the 17th of june2015 to present day IE 10th of july 2015. also if i am not satisfed what can i do next please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking an old phone

Hi I would like to give an onl phone to my daughter and I want to unblock it. I have the imei code. What do I do now?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slingbox O2 blocking over 4G / 3G ??

Hi guysI have a slingbox and all works fine. Apart from on O2 and over a 4G or 3G network on my iPhone 6. I know it's not my router settings or home network because I have another iPhone a version 5 that works over 3G on EE.This did use to work until...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance notifications

How do you get balance notifications turned off? (after a text and call)

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can receive texts but not calls from one number

My wife can send me text messgaes but I cannot receive calls from her. She can hear the dialling tone on her phone when she rings me but I don't get anything, not even a missed call message afterwards. We have both done factory resets on our phones a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6+: MMS wrong charges.

I have recently noticed I have been charged for MMS (33.3p) messages that were none of the things below: - NOT more than 5 group message. - NOT over 160 chars (with NO emoji). - NOT containing links or media. This is really annoying, as then I have t...

jimthing0 by Level 8: Talented
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos