Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

OK slightly complicated... 1) I had a two year O2 contract that ended last March (so I've paid off the Iphone).2) I left O2 and switched to Three at the time, where I moved the number and got a new handset. So the Iphone has just been idle. 3) I have...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly bill (contract)

Hi, I currently have an iPhone 6 5gb on contract paying £55 a month standard. Everyone I speak with says that's crazy. I've also heard you get discount for working with NHS. Can anyone suggest how I get my monthly bill down? I've another 8 months lef...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

I paid off my device, i pay a tarrif charge of £9.57 as i get o2 open discount, i have now put my sim in a new phone that bought sim free.. will my tarrif charge remain at £9.57? How long for?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Surname

I need to change my surname on my account. What do I have to do? Thanks, Claire

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone issues

Hi I've made a payment for my bills but my line is still disconnect. can someone Please look into this for me

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request a PAC

Since I have already left O2, I would like to keep my number . Please provide to me my PAC Code. My current number is **Personal info**993 and my email: JGrciaGrcia**Personal info** Many thanks in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

I have no service showing on my Iphone. I have recently applied for a New IPhone7 2 weeks ago which went to the wrong place. Have you done something with my SIM? i have another o2 phone for work which works. i have paid my bill so why am i cut off?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online unlocking form

Where will I find the online unlocking form for an Iphone 4 ? Anyone got a link?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos