Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

i phone upgrade

Device shows No Service after upgrade 

Cdubya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple iphone 7 Data/Connection Issues

Hi, wanted to enquire if anyone with an iphone 7 has had issues with the data/signal.Seems it was discussed 2 months ago but with no confirmed fix.Phone states there is 3g/4g signal but when you try to open any data app (e.g. webpage) nothing happens...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help please

Hello, Please can someone help ? Had pay as you go phone and now have gone over to monthly, how on earth do I get my new phone to have my old number ? Have put in my old sim into new phone but it's still on the payg and not the contract......what am ...

Annee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 plus dispatch

Hi I ordered a iPhone 7 plus on contract and I haven't heard anything, they haven't emailed me with what's going to happen, when will it get dispatched?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6+ unable to answer incoming calls

Since i done the latest device software update on my device i cannot answer an incoming call , they can hear me but i cannot hear them. They call back and it works ok.also my headphones when i plug them in do not work until i remove them and plug the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock my old iPhone 6+

Can I get my old iphone unlocked without calling O2 so I can use a different sim card

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

My phone says no service and was same most of yesterday. Can someone check my account please. I am at work and it does normally work here so I don't understand it. It worked at home this morning.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access my IMEI for stolen phone - refused help by call centre

Trying to make a claim for my stolen 6s and I have no way of accessing my IMEI number. Phone centre said they are experiencing technical difficulties and have been all day. No access to this section of MyO2. I have been without a phone for 5 days now...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim

Hi, I recently bought new iPhone 6s unlocked (NEW) and 02 sent new nano sim. Since installing it my signal has been extremely poor don to 2 bars most day, and also when i am on a call friends have commented on sounding like i am underwater. Any ideas...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

OK slightly complicated... 1) I had a two year O2 contract that ended last March (so I've paid off the Iphone).2) I left O2 and switched to Three at the time, where I moved the number and got a new handset. So the Iphone has just been idle. 3) I have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos