cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just bought an iphone se, i tranfered my sim from a 5s. Someone from work called me today, they said they left a voicemail, i had no notification and also when i call voicemail it just says i have no new messages? I have restarted the phone, reset network settings, turned voicemail off and back on again, turned airplane mode on and off again all these things were suggested on google, nothing has worked! Ive also taken sim out and put it back. I really need voicemail too as work often leave me messages! 😞 any help appreciated! Ihope my phone isnt at fault as ive paid in full for it sim free!
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
VM is not phone based it's network based so phone can't be faulty.
Most likely just a delayed notification.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 20

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions
I would suggest dialing 901 and going into the notification menu and checking these are turned on.

You can also try 1750 to check if it is turned on.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 20

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12055 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Have you tried to leave yourself a voicemail to check it is working?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 20

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi Amy @Anonymous, Have you tried any of the advice below? How are you getting on?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes tried all advice ihave had numerous calls to customer services too whom have been no help!
Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got my dad to leave me a message the other week however and although i got no notification i got the message at least! The man who ispoke to at customer services told me to get the tu go app idid but then still had no luck so i deleted the tu go acount and the app... over a week ago when iring or try to ring 1750 now to check my vm is on it doesnt connect i have been told you camt dial this if you have the tu go app .. though i dont have it and deleted the acount and the app ages ago! Customer services told me it takes 24 hours to delete properly not 2weeks or more! Customer services the 2nd time thought tu go app was the prob however it isnt as my vm problem was before i even tried the tu go app my vm prob has just now esculated as i cant even ring 1750 now and idont know why!?
Message 8 of 20

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201436 Apple help guide any use ?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 9 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
You are getting the error from 1750 / 1760 now because you didn't sign out of Tugo before you deleted the app.
Re-load the app, turn off VM from within the app, sign out and select to option to delete all data when you remove the app.
1750 / 1760 should then work but sometimes you need to dial 175002 or 176002.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 20