cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just bought an iphone se, i tranfered my sim from a 5s. Someone from work called me today, they said they left a voicemail, i had no notification and also when i call voicemail it just says i have no new messages? I have restarted the phone, reset network settings, turned voicemail off and back on again, turned airplane mode on and off again all these things were suggested on google, nothing has worked! Ive also taken sim out and put it back. I really need voicemail too as work often leave me messages! 😞 any help appreciated! Ihope my phone isnt at fault as ive paid in full for it sim free!
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @adamtemp64 but
Idont have a set up now option for vis vm
I have checked i have the right things to support it and customer services said ido! Im very confused! I wish i hadnt have got that tu go app seems to have made things worse! Even tho i deleted the tu go acount it stil somehow seems activated
Message 11 of 20

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

As you have now stated tugo was used and @MI5 posted the help above follow the advice form rich.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 12 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MI5 i couldnt log out as when you do you then cant delete the acount without logging back in! Ive just tried it! So reinstalled and deleted all acount info for tu go once again still no difference! As isaid my probs with vm were before this tu go app anyway but the fact now icant dial 1750/1760
Has just made the prob worse! Thanks though for trying to help
Message 13 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144219 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
Something wrong all round as it should ask you if you want to delete all data if you try and delete the app after signing out.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
When i delete app it says deleting all data but it hasnt even deleted the acount as i can just go back on the app without registering again ive just tried! This tu go app now does seem to be the bigger problem!
Message 15 of 20

MI5
  • 144219 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
You can't delete the Tugo account completely.
You can only delete your data.
You need to call cs on 202 and ask them to remove it from your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rung cs they put me through to the tu go guru they couldnt understand what was going on, ididnt have all things on main screen what i should have and they couldnt even delete my acount off their system! They have raised a case to get it sorted! In meantime im without vm! Hopefully will get sorted soon then i can ring 1750 to turn it on!
Message 17 of 20

MI5
  • 144219 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
Yeah, thought something was up with it....

Currently using:
Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just hope it gets solved! Safe to say i will not be getting the app ever again! Brought me more problems than what istarted with 😕
Message 19 of 20

MI5
  • 144219 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
Should be OK once deleted fully.

Currently using:
Message 20 of 20