Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Extra data problem

I've (yet again) run out of data. I usually call 2202 and add more, but today I just get a message telling me that there are no bolt-on's available on my tariff. This is news to me after 1 year and 11 months on the same one. I have tried buying more ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

TU Go

I used TU Go with my UK wi-fi setup after switching off Mobile Data and having been assured that I would not be charged. I have been charged. Anyone else had the same/similar problem ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM failure - unable to unlock iPhone 4 after using iphone 6

I'm currently having to use my old iPhone 4 while the iPhone 6 is being replaced. I've inserted a new SIM card whcih is not recognised. The device states a SIM failure with no service. I've downloaded the O2 app and when i navigate to the unlock devi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5s 16 gb or 32 gb

Hi I've been offered the iphone 5s 16gb. IS 16gb big enough or do I need to pay extra and get the 32gb? Only thinking of having the 16gb as o2 have given me a good offer but don't want out find out later 16gb is not big enough!! Thanks in advance

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple sorts "error 53 iOS bug"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35611756 I will let you read it rather than copy it here

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Very poor service from O2 repairs

Short version, my iphone 6 wouldnt charge and eventually became unusable. As it was now 14 month old it was out of support with Apple so I contacted O2 via online chat and explained the issue. They advised my not to try any form of repair and kindly ...

Hughmungus by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 not activating IMessage or FaceTime

HiyaI joined 02 yesterday I put the sim in My iPhone 6 and tried to iMessage someone it wouldn't send.I went into settings and switched it on I came up with a error message saying''An error occurred during activation Try again''How can I fix it I've ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BACKING UP iPhone 6

I have had my iphone 6 for three months and have been backing it up connected to iTunes I believed to be sufficient. Now I get regular messages telling me I should back up the cell to iCloud connected to the Mac when switched off. Do I really need to...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail disappeared after putting in new sim only contract.

Always had Visual Voicemail, but at end of my contract I opted for the 12month Sim only deal, after inserting Sim my visual voicemail gone. Ive tried Network settings reset also checked voicemail is activated, Ive also tried hard restart/reset and no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos