Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges whilst abroad

I was in Australia between 27 January and 19 February this year. I made no phone calls and sent and received one text. I was charged £75. Can anyone explain this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet

Anyone else experiencing no internet connection, I'm in Wolverhampton and have had no internet for the past few hours, I've tried all the usual s of switching phone off etc

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5

hello i have iphone 5s that i have just purchased off work friend who was on 02 network, when she had upgrade she asked for old iphone 5 to be unlocked, but this does not seem to have been carried out. how do i now get phone unlocked as o2 should hav...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to unlock my iPhone 6

I want to unlock my iPhone 6 to any network carrier can anyone help? Get back to me ASAP my phone is on O2 and want to unlock it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S O2 Wifi Hotspot Issue

Hi All, Sorry if this has been raised already, just require a bit of assistance if possible. I recently upgraded from a 5 to a 6S. When i had my 5, i created accounts for a number of public wifi spots to save data, as i'm sure we all do. Whenever i w...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

How do I get my bill email to me?  

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! high phone bill

hi my name is jacky i have my phone bill and have noted that my bill is very high due to a call i made to the tax about my wages, i was shocked but when i put the number into the internet i found out i have been scammed as other people have been scam...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing billing date

Looking to change my bill from the 19th to the 1st anyone managed to do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

i made a contract at the carphone store, and now i lost my phone they told me to call o2 but the who was talking to me and he told me to talk with the carphone store i need help because i made the insures and i dont know how do i get a new phone and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos