Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Contract ending

Hello my contract ends on 18th February so my phone will be fully paid for. I do not wish to keep this phone nor do I want to keep paying after my contract ends. What exactly happens when my contract ends please? Will I still be charged the same mont...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending before next bill

I get billed every 20th day of the month for my contract. My contract ends on Feb 18th. I want to end my contract. Can I end my contract near to the end of January (pay day)? Or do I have to end it more days before Feb 18th? Thank you

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone is saying no data to use

On Monday I received a text from O2 telling me I had run out of my data allowance for this month, stopping me from using the internet. I purchased 1GB of data twice yesterday for £9 each time and then another 1GB for £9 today. These purchases have no...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone4 - Visual Voice mail - Resetting

Hi Ive search the topics and cant find any help ...I upgraded to 32gig iphone 4 yesterday everything went great, sim is working fine.Only problem I am getting is the Visual Voice mail keeps resetting back to the screen where you have to "set up". Thi...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPad mini 4

dose anyone know how I can set up texting on here as I taken out a plan give me 100 texts but I messenger don't want send anything

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! notifications

My iphone 5s is not notifying me when I get a message has anyone got any ideas?thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4 - changing from contract to pay & go - No SIM issues

I have just upgraded my iphone 4 to iphone 6 and have given my Mum my old phone to use. She is currently on O2 Pay & Go. I have put her sim into the phone but it is currently showing 'No Service' do i need to unlock the phone with O2 or change the se...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging my phone

My iPhone 6(refurbished) won't charge on an official iPhone charge cable and plug. My 5s charges fine.any ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

Hi, in a nutshell I lost my phone and put a bar on it, in the meantime ordered a new iPhone 6s & sim then old phone was found and returned. So am in possession of two phone and new and old sim.Am keeping new phone as wanted an upgrade. I spoke to o2 ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos