Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! how to get rid of share your data feature

My son has this on his O2 acct (iphone 5c) and he's got through his data in a matter of a few days this month despite being well trained about using wifi. I spoke to live chat who recommended switching off this feature which apparently allows other f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4s unlock

Hi all I have an old 4s that used to be mine before I upgraded to a 5s I gave the 4s to my misses who used it on pay as you tarif she now no longer uses it can I still get that phone unlocked as its been so long since it was last used ??

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flash on 5c won't work

The flash on my 5c never works. I have tried resetting and didn't make any difference.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! major problems with o2 recycle

Imagine my horror when I sent away a mint condition iPhone 5s to o2 recycle (with the promise of £135) only to be told that the phone I have sent has 'heavy damage' and I would be offered £27!! Knowing this was certainly not the case with the phone i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s no service

I was on T-Mobile (EE) and switched to 02 (kept my number). I've had the contract for a month and recently My phone keeps dropping signal, I get 'no service' multiple times throughout the day. In work, at home, but other times can be fine. Any ideas?

CLR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5S 4G Problem

Hi guys hopefully someone can help, for the last few days my 4G signal has completely disappeared and I can only get 3G wherever I am, I spoke to an O2 Guru who said that the data bolt on with my contract wasn't compatible with iphone and said that h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No call or text notification

After 9.1 update, phone calls go straight to voice mail - there's no ringing sound or vibrate and texts come through with no sound or vibrate. Any ideas?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newbie using O2 tu go app abroad

Hi All am completely new to all this so please bear with me. I rang O2 c s a few days ago and was told about a new O2 tu go App I have downloaded this App can someone help me through it as I am an older person and have ended up with a big. Bill a few...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4s

How do I change the number of rings on my 4s?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking new iPhone 6s

hi so got my email saying it was successful and to swap sim for different network and follow prompts on iTunes, only I never got any prompts, switched sim asked by phone to input my iTunes details and that was all ( I put in a three sim and the 3 ico...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos