Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find when I made a call

Is t possible through the my02 to find when I called (or received a call) from a certain number.I am keen to go back the last 6 months.Is this possible? Thanks..

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Human being

How do I speak to a humam being at O2 about a problem. 

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! managing my account

Hello, I need to chnage the name and date of birth on my account, how do I do this? Thanks,Keryn

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract price

Money supermarket shows o2 refurbed 64GB phone at £40, price on o2 site is£44. Is this the best deal?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile sim

Can anyone advie on what is probably a very stupid question. I have just bought a new IPAD that has the option of having a sim card. I have an Iphone with a monthly contract with O2. How do I go about getting a sim card for my IPAD and can they be li...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost iPhone 6s, cannot seem to erase it on iCloud

How do I do this easily? I seem to be encountering issues, since I can't access the device itself. Also would a replacement for the handset be costly? I have insurance. Lastly, is my data at risk?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone!!

Help I've just found my phone and keys down the toliet what my son put their and have no insurance

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! media message

I'm trying to retrieve a 'media message' ie a few photos and have to enter my phone number including the +44 blah plus a pin number. I have entered this pin number four times and it won't let me in. How do I retrieve these photos? Jana

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 5

I wish to keep my contract with o2 but use my wife's old phone an iPhone 6 am I able to unlock my old iPhone 5 please. thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos