cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Swap not succeed after 24 hrs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to swap to a micro sim card yesterday afternoon 4pm. My old sim card died later last night. But my new sim card is still not working yet. My number has not been recognized for over 12 hrs. Is this due to the net work problem? Has any body else is experiencing  the same problem?

Message 1 of 139
138 REPLIES 138

Anonymous
Not applicable

sim swapped Friday at 4pm, old sim died around midnight.....no service since then, customer services have no idea when they will resolve.....this is completely out of order!!!!

Message 81 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
I received my new iPhone 5 Friday morning. Did the sim swap shortly after online. My old sim went offline straight away. Went into my local O2 store to buy a case, mentioned it to them. The were sure it should have swapped straight away as the old sim went offline. Called O2 from my landline, and they said it was on the system but could take upto 24 hours to complete. 26 hours later, nothing! Contacted customer services again, who said they couldn't find the swap request, so put it through again for me. A further 25 hours pass and finally I have service, though its calls only, no data whatsoever! If you've waited more that 24 hours after your initial swap request I'd contact customer services again, as it may have vanished of the system like mine did!
Message 82 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

i got my connection around half 10 this morning (i initially took out this contract at half 3 on friday) and can make calls, yet still can not recieve calls or texts or have connection with 3G, is anyone's fully working yet?

Message 83 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can send and receive texts and calls, but do not have data. Also texts I'd been sent when I had no access to any network haven't been pushed through, but I'm not sure if that'll happen now.
Message 84 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well after getting connected to the network this afternoon it's managed to last a few hours. Now back to no service. SIM card not provisioned!
This is beyond a joke now. Come on get it sorted out!!!!!!
Message 85 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not even a sniff of any kind of service since the sim swap on Friday. Bit concerned as a lot of people are getting something, albeit in fits and starts in some cases. Should I still just sit and wait here? Not sure what to do!!!
Message 86 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
No service sat could make calls for about 5 hours today now it's gone again back to no service what a joke , customer service when you eventually get through totally useless
Message 87 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no 3G, concerned everything else has been working for hours but the data. Hope my settings aren't messed up or something stupid.

Message 88 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
What i find strange is i can call my brother perfectly fine but he cant call me back! I just want it to be fixed! Asof tomorrow the majority of us will have been waiting 3 days or more to use our phones!
Message 89 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did the sim swap from my micro sim to my nano sim on Sat 13/10/12 17:00hrs and as today 15/10/12 my micro sim is still live and my nano sim is displaying no service on the iPhone 5.

The chat advisor advised on Sun 14/10/12 that it says its in processing.

Think I may call customer services today for my own peace of mind !
Message 90 of 139