Did you mean: 

Screen Damage

Heidi89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

I have broken my screen on y iPhone 8 and I would liek to organsie a replacement. I do have my phone insured but would like to get this organised as soon as possible. 

Can you let me know how I can do this please? 

Thank you, 

Heidi 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
@Heidi89 call 202 and choose the option for insurance and an advisor will complete the claim for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
@Heidi89 call 202 and choose the option for insurance and an advisor will complete the claim for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Heidi89 

You need to contact customer services to organise an insurance claim and a replacement phone.

Call from your mobile, if it's still usable, 202. If not you can ring from any landline for free on 0800 032 1402 

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Heidi89 , good to have you here on the community. slight_smile Sorry to hear about your phone screen though. 😞

There's some helpful information above from our members so please do let us know how it goes and if you have any additional queries we could help with.

Message 4 of 4