cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send texts to one contact

Anonymous
Not applicable

I suddenly cannot send texts to one contact,although I can receive texts from this contact and we can phone each other. I have an iPhone SE and they have a basic Samsung phone and text device. Though this suggests the Samsung has somehow blocked my number their local O2 shop has apparently checked the phone and says there's nothing wrong with it, and of course the phone part still works both ways. I had a 5c when this first happened but have since upgraded to an SE and the problem is still there, so assume it isn't me. Any suggestions as this is getting very frustrating.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MartynP33
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem. I deleted the contact and the entire (previous) text history, and I still cannot text the number. The recipient has no blocks on my number!! The failure message says "Not delivered". Any thoughts?

Message 11 of 12

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6114 Posts
  • 105 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@MartynP33 

You have posted onto a thread that was last live six and a half years ago. That is a certain way to get you question overlooked on this forum. 

I suggested that you go back to the homepage, select "Start a New Conversation" and succinctly explain your problem - help will follow. 👍      

Message 12 of 12