Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch Series 4 data

Spuddsy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently bought an apple watch series 4 (cellular) and went through the proces of pairring and setting up and went on to activate the data plan in the settings, and now its just stuck on 'Activating' with a spinning wheel type thing.

I've tried turning both on and off, turning wifi off on both, and to no avail. I just want this to be resolved, any help would be great thanks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@JonT I just wanted to check if you were still experiencing this today? If so, I can get someone to look into it for you slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 14

JonT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT 

Yep, still no data... have both unpaired/reset watch and done the same thing but with resetting my phones network settings.

Any help appreciated

jon

Message 12 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@JonT wrote:

Hi 

Yep, still no data... have both unpaired/reset watch and done the same thing but with resetting my phones network settings.

Any help appreciated

jon

Sorry to hear that @JonT! I'll send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details, so someone on my end can look into it for you thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 14

Sssssssssssssss
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had the same problem for 48 hours. Apple Watch series 5.  Been in touch with customer service who say it could be 5 days from yesterday before they fix it - so have to wait, and I suspect I'll have to get onto them and start from scratch in 5 days...

Message 14 of 14