Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visual voicemail not working after uninstalled TUGO

Having uninstalled TUGO on my i phone 6s, I then checked out my visual voicemail was working.Sadly not and when I click phone/ voicemail and it says call voicemail, so in other words I have to dial 901. I've reset network settings and soft reset the ...

Paul1964 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking a phone

Can anyone help me get an iPhone unblocked?I made an insurance claim with O2 in July 2016 and was sent a replacement iPhone 6+ never had any issues using the phone etc. Have just upgraded to the iphoneX and thought I’d use O2’s recycle service for my...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim change

Hi,I've had a samsung for the last two years on pay as you go and just recently brought an Iphone. I ordered a nano sim and I want to keep the same number...how do i do that?Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message trace

Does anybody know how to trace where and when a message came from

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Good afternoon, I am am due to upgrade at the end of this month. I am interested in the iPhone X, however after shopping about I can get a better deal if I go elsewhere. I have been with o2 over 20 years and want to stay so I was wondering if there i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 water damaged

My iPhone 7 has water damage and now won't turn on. Only had The iphone 4 months and was bought new but don't have insurance on this.would this be covered by the warranty? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting worried

I ordered iPad Pro over a month ago to be delivered yesterday still not recieved it !!!!! Rang today to be told waiting for stock really not happy this is a Christmas present for my son haven’t recieved anything to say it was out of stock arrrgggghhh...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

using phones abroad.

I've just contacted o2 querying my bill while abroad.I was given some advice which i was not aware of, hope this might also help others. (or I might be the only person not aware of this info!!!).When abroad to prevent incurring charges if you are onl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deposit

Hi Last week i applied online for the iphone 8 plus. It asked for £350 deposit plus £29.99 upfront cost for the phone. I didn't have the money at the time. If i went into an o2 store. Would the deposit be the same amount or even higher? Is it the sam...

calviin by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos