Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Xs Roaming Issues

I've an iPhone Xs running iOS 13.3 In the UK, the device works as expected, no issues on Wifi or 4G. Also, roaming in Europe (Hungary, Netherlands for example) again the device seems to work as expected. However it does not roam properly when in the ...

bantam_w by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

I'm nw using sim only plan ...can I take 11pro max after 2 or 3 months

Naga by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Device

Hi i have ordered a new IPhone 11 yesterday and it say next day delivery however i have not got any email of tracking number or anything yet and i have no idea when my phone will arrive . Thank you

Zoltan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call voicemail

Hi i used to see all the numbers who called and left a voice message now all it says is call voicemail!!!! Does anyone know why? I have tried everything even rang 02 but the women didn’t get what i ment and set my voicemail to show on screen when lef...

O2 Admit To iPhone XR Issue

There have been many customers reporting problems with their iPhone XR losing signal several times a day. O2 have now officially admitted that there is an issue since the last iOS update. They are working with Apple to resolve this.We have seen the m...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 5 Error Code 30 issue

Hi guys. Really trying to seek some help to sort the error 30 problem on my new Apple Watch series 5.Had contacted O2 direct earlier today given where I was handed a NIC number and advised will be contacted by a software engineer. No contacts subsequ...

drmsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch and e sim

Hi all.First post and I don’t know much about tech.Just got the iPhone 11 and was thinking about getting the Apple Watch. My question is do I need something named an e sim and if so does anyone know on a rough cost?ThanksMike

MrMike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a GiffGaff phone?

Hi, I've an iphone 6 that was originally on O2, but has had a GiffGaff SIM in it for a while. I want to give it to my Dad, who is on TalkTalk. It's locked. I contacted O2 cust service, but, on providing the IMEI, they said they've no record of it on ...

stu531 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 8 plus unlocking

Hi. I bought an IPhone 8 plus from ebay. And it looks like its still locked to O2. How can I unlock it?

Justyna1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos