Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch mobile data

Got Apple Watch 5 and iPhone 11 Pro , when I click mobile data it comes up oops a problem code 04I’ve gone through o2 online and followed there instructions but still sameThanks

Jonah885 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch Series 4 data

I recently bought an apple watch series 4 (cellular) and went through the proces of pairring and setting up and went on to activate the data plan in the settings, and now its just stuck on 'Activating' with a spinning wheel type thing. I've tried tur...

Spuddsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage MMS message

I’ve recently sent two Picture messages from my phone to my wife’s using iMessage but have been charged 41.3p per message . My wife is currently abroad but as I’m using Wi-fi here why should I be charged ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

XR lost signal - eSim fix not loading

Got an XR a few months ago. Have always had signal issues when leaving WiFi where I have had to turn off and on the phone again before being able to use the phone. Believe it’s an ios13 issue that is known.Went to the guru at an apple bar and they re...

XR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of SIM from o2 to Virgin

Hi,I am transferring my number to Virgin after 15 years with o2.I received my PAC code which i gave to Virgin on 26.12.19. I received my SIM card and a text from Virgin to say that my PAC code has been confirmed and that my contract ends with my last...

RNK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return - AirPods bought on o2 online

I bought AirPods yesterday, they’ve come today, but I bought them online o2 they didn’t come with a receipt, where do I return them to?

Fizz2616 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch not connecting to cellular

HI all, Having issues with apple watch series 5.pairing to iphone is all good but when i try to connect the watch to the o2 network i get a 08 error code? Having spoken to o2 many times now they have raised a error ticket but days later i still have ...

Lons1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Join o2 via eSIM

Currently with EE using SIM card in an iPhone 11 Pro Max. Is it possible to add a new o2 pay monthly contract as a second line via eSIM, or do you have to join o2 with a SIM card and then transfer it to an eSIM? Thanks in advance...

Umiamz by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

I have tried a couple of times to unlock a second hand iphone 8plus. I have put a pay as you go sim in and topped up £10 and made several calls. None of them have worked i get a message back saying I'm sorry, we have not been able to unlatch your dev...

MrsFox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit for iphone 11 pro max

Helllo i am robert and I don’t know how can i take my deposit back

RobertR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos