cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch - not able to add mobile plan!

TK2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya! 

Seen this being posted a few times, but I need help! 

Upgraded my series 5 to an ultra and at the same time paid off my 13 pro max and when to a o2 sim only on a monthly plan. 

I have been unable to add my mobile plan onto the watch, and after talking to the support agents and suggesting that a re-set of the e-sim was needed (saw that was the fix for some) I was informed a ticket would be raised with Apple. No surprise to never be contacted by Apple! 

can anyone help me here, as its a feature i’m paying for! 

😩

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@O2Emma thanks for the tag @Jd8 will private message you

Message 11 of 43

MrsKirbs
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@TK2 can you tell me how this was solved I’m going around in circles with O2 trying to get my airtime plan added to my watch , the only option it gives me is to ass another £5 airtime plan .. but I already have one.. I’m pulling mr hair out and spent probably 7 hrs on the phone to 02 the last few days and I’ve still not got the answer.. desperate now! 

Message 12 of 43

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38466 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@MrsKirbs wrote:

@TK2 can you tell me how this was solved I’m going around in circles with O2 trying to get my airtime plan added to my watch , the only option it gives me is to ass another £5 airtime plan .. but I already have one.. I’m pulling mr hair out and spent probably 7 hrs on the phone to 02 the last few days and I’ve still not got the answer.. desperate now! 

Hi, as per your other message on this,

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Help-Airtime-plan-won-t-connect-to-my-Apple-Watch...

I tagged an O2 Advisor @O2Georgina for you - were you able to give her the info needed to help your case? She is back in again from around 8am tomorrow, Saturday, please check your Messages on here (under the envelope icon top-right, or tap on your avatar image and select Messages off the drop-down @MrsKirbs - and good luck!

Message 13 of 43

MrsKirbs
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn Thanks for tagging Georgina but she doesn’t have the answer other than an engineer will call me in a few days. I’m looking for a solution out of desperation now. 

Message 14 of 43

pgn
  • 38466 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Another Forum member put up a sequence that worked for them, link below, this morning, @MrsKirbs - maybe something you have already tried, but while you wait for a call back...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Watch-Airtime-Plan/m-p/1595318/highlight/true#M253007

Message 15 of 43

MrsKirbs
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn @Thank you but I’m not wanting to add a £5 plan I’ve already got one. The only option it’s giving me is to add one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Message 16 of 43

pgn
  • 38466 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Understandable @MrsKirbs - I suppose removing the plan and re-adding it is not an option?

Message 17 of 43

DarrenB
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I’m having the same issue, could someone assist me please ?

Message 18 of 43

Rocket
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Whenever I go to set up the mobile plan on my watch via the app on the iphone, it takes me to a page where the only option I have is to buy a new data plan, yet I already have one. I also seem to be going round in circles. Can someone help on this please?

Thanks

Message 19 of 43

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12621 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Two more @O2Ryan (or @O2nath_ci ) that need help with Apple watches...

Can you message @DarrenB and @Rocket ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 20 of 43