cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch - not able to add mobile plan!

TK2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya! 

Seen this being posted a few times, but I need help! 

Upgraded my series 5 to an ultra and at the same time paid off my 13 pro max and when to a o2 sim only on a monthly plan. 

I have been unable to add my mobile plan onto the watch, and after talking to the support agents and suggesting that a re-set of the e-sim was needed (saw that was the fix for some) I was informed a ticket would be raised with Apple. No surprise to never be contacted by Apple! 

can anyone help me here, as its a feature i’m paying for! 

😩

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

AL2023
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello @O2Emma , I have exact same issue. 202 unable to help. Issue report no: CIT-A006892. When I try I get error code 08. Something has to be reset on O2 side? Any help would be appreciated. Alex

Message 31 of 43

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12154 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

Emma is on duty this evening, but if you need some help before then perhaps @O2Sarah- might be able to step in?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 32 of 43

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thankyou @gmarkj 

@AL2023  I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 33 of 43

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @AL2023 I will send you a private message to look into for you.

signature
Message 34 of 43

NannyBubble
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello O2 Emma please can you help.

Apple watch series 7 I would like to add to my current O2 sim only pay monthly plan but cannot see how.

Not tried customer support as this and other threads have led me to believe they would not be able to help and you are getting kudos as an expert 😊

Message 35 of 43

NannyBubble
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Emma Sorry should said I have tried the mobile data route in the Apple Watch app but it only offered for me to purchase a plan at £5 a month.

Message 36 of 43

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36557 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

@NannyBubble O2 advisors do not work Sunday, so your best bet is to persist with O2 Social Media Team Support, the link just below this post will let you choose which platform. Good luck!

Message 37 of 43

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145098 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@NannyBubble wrote:

@O2Emma Sorry should said I have tried the mobile data route in the Apple Watch app but it only offered for me to purchase a plan at £5 a month.

@NannyBubble 

You have to pay extra to connect your watch. It isn't free.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 38 of 43

Jyotida
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all , it’s going to be 5 days tomorrow from when I was told that by 5 working days I will be contacted by an engineer. 
I have seen multiple people having this problem solved , which is fantastic, but it’s now over 2 weeks and I’m still stuck . 
I have pm o2 Sarah who stopped corresponding after asking for security , o2 Georgina passed me on to engineer and hasn’t replied to an other messages . I have also been to the store twice and had over 8 calls on customer service. 
Please , can someone help . 
Thanks 

Message 39 of 43

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36557 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Have you run the issue past the O2 Social Media Team on any of the 3 relevant platforms in the link just below this post, @Jyotida?

Message 40 of 43