Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 5 Error Code 30 issue

drmsa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys. Really trying to seek some help to sort the error 30 problem on my new Apple Watch series 5.
Had contacted O2 direct earlier today given where I was handed a NIC number and advised will be contacted by a software engineer. No contacts subsequently. However have noticed people getting help on the forum so would really appreciate any help in sorting this out for me please. @EmilieT
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

That's great news @GallowayLass. Any further issues with the data plan let me know and let me know if you have problems with the free months offer and I can ask the team to look into it. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 22

Sssssssssssssss
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having same issue.  Apple Watch series 5, iPhone X.  Originally (10 days ago) was getting code 44.  Phoned up and they eventually reset something.  Had a text yesterday (more than 24 hours ago) saying they have sorted it.  Then got error code 44 just once.  Since then continuously getting error code 30.  Have restarted both several times; deleted the watch and started from scratch etc.  Called yesterday they said up to another 5 days.  Every issue seems to be 5 days.  Not very impressive.  Watch says "No SIM" and "No connection".  In my account it says "1 associated device" and the plan seems to be set up.  

Message 22 of 22