Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Installing an App

Afternoon all Quick question, Ive just bought an S5 and currently transferring everything over from my S4 however one app (Winamp) no longer exists on the store as Winamp have pulled their android operations. Is there anyway I can get this app onto t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help needed

Hi.I am about 15 months into a 24 month contract and have 02 premier plus insurance.I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and have a few problems with it, the battery runs out quicker than it normally should and I when people phones me or I phone them I have to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! KitKat update Sony xperia Z1 compact

I've been seeing that everybody is getting the update to kitkat on their sony xperia z1 compacts, i am currently still waiting, i have checked on sony pc companion and it says nothing, can anybody help me with an expected time i will the update?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 problems

Ever since the update to 4.3 I've had ever increasing problems with my S3, wifi error messages being up there with the most annoying. Latest is the sd card - continuous messages saying "sd card removed unexpectedly" or "sd card is blank or unsupporte...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 keeps turning off

I've had my s4 for about 6 weeks now and in the last week it has started to turn itself off and won't restart unless I plug it into the charger, if did it just now and the battery was at 60%. Has anyone else had this or got any suggestions?I've done ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z1 KitKat Update

Not seen it mentioned elsewhere so appologies if it is but my "on loan" O2 Z1 has updated to kitkat today.Most noticeable visual changes are to lockscreen, notifications screen and shortcut toggles, plus a new CM inspired battery gauge.All in all som...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! sms to mms

Here's the situation,Apparently when you send a basic text message but using 1 of those silly little emotions at the end of it, it changes your sms to a mms. Well unfortunately for me I only discovered that when my monthly bill came in at £93 instead...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data abroad...?

Ok so, I have a Galaxy S4 and I'm in Italy on holiday. I have good coverage for reception but my mobile data is not connecting at all. I have swiped down and made sure that the mobile data icon is lit, I have GPS and Data roaming activated but still ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need Help With Phones

HelloGood Morning Everyone,I'm about to buy myself a simfree mobile phone because I recently had 2 give up my Samsung galaxy s4 and give it to a family member now I don't know what 2 to buy if anyone can enlighten me and help me with my choice it wil...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s5 delivery

Hi guys I was hoping some one could help I pre orderd the s5 two weeks ago and I cant wait:-) but I'm goin away on the Sunday after it comes out and need to know will it turn up and collect it from the store day of release any help would b great than...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos