Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s5 delivery

Hi guys I was hoping some one could help I pre orderd the s5 two weeks ago and I cant wait:-) but I'm goin away on the Sunday after it comes out and need to know will it turn up and collect it from the store day of release any help would b great than...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

htc one 4g

Hi guys wondering if anyone else had the problem that every time you get a phonecall your 4g drops and won't reconnect until you restart the phoneCheers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy note 3 kitkat update

Hi all, I was just wondering if there is any idea when the galaxy note 3 may get the kitkat update? I am happy enough now but the newer version should stop some of the lag. Many thanks

• 59 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data connection problem

I have a Galaxy S4 and recently have been having data connection problems when at home. Previously the phone would show an H+ or H connection with the ocassional G. Phone plan has been upgraded by o2 for 4G although connection is poor (coverage is of...

lenfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One M8 - Missing update

Hi guys,I refreshed to a M8 today, lovely phone. Well chuffed.Just wondering why i'm not getting the OTA update. Other O2 users are reporting they have received it, so a bit concerned. Any ideas?They are pretty much "day one" fixes that I will need.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snapdragon 808/810 chipset

These are the forthcoming chipsets from Qualcomm and will be the 64-bit chipsets plus should bring a welcome performance gain. More memory support meaning better applications with the enhanced GPGPU.http://www.androidcentral.com/qualcomm-announces-64...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One M7 Kitkat Update

On my HTC One O2 locked device, I received the original Kitkat update back in February shortly before it was pulled. I see that the update has now been re-released for the HTC One. Will those devices who received the original Kitkat update from HTC/O...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 pay monthly

Hi why O2 on pay monthly don't rollovers left over data to next month or no provider do thiz anymore

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One M8 Not receiving calls when connected to 4g.

My HTC One M8 is working great accept when im connected to 4g network I can make calls and texts but cannot receive calls. If i switch of 4g all works great. I have excellent single stength on 4g 3g and 2g. Has any one else had this problem. I have f...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s4 vs S5 physical battery size

Hi I know s4 battery is 2600mah and Samsung s5 battery is 2800mah but can and body explain is there physically battery size is same or S5 battery is bugger? Like S2 , S3. And S4 physically size was different

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos