Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data Usage

Can you tell me how over the weekend my data usage was 0.2mb and on monday I used 1.04 mb when my data usage was off and I did not use my phone. Looking at Data usage I supposidely used Netflix and Podkicker pro, which I did not plus I have wifi?

enough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 4 and Note edge

Hi everyone my dad's contract is nearly up November I think should I advise him to get either of these handsets I personally think they are amazing having seen them on videos and reading reviews just wondered what you lot think many thanks in advance...

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note EDGE IS coming to the UK..... On Vodafone

Vodafone have confirmed that they will be stocking the Note EDGE in the UK.o2? Are you going to follow? Pleeeeeeeasehttp://m.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2380449/vodafone-confirms-it-will-offer-the-samsung-galaxy-note-edge

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 4 EDGE US release 14th Nov

Will it come to the UK? (Recently people on here thought it wouldn't be sold outside Korea but it will be so .....)http://www.theverge.com/2014/11/3/7149523/samsung-galaxy-note-edge-us-release-date-november-14

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WhatsApp notification delayed

Hi AllFor some strange reason my WhatsApp messages are delayed. Sometimes I won't get the messages for up to an hour after it's been sent to my phone. Checked the WhatsApp website. All set up as it should yet still delayed messages.. Can anyone help ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone doesn't ring when people call

Recently my samsung galaxy s5 doesn't seem to want to ring. People have been texting me to ask me why I'm not answering my phone when it hasn't even rang and when it does ring the caller will have to wait at least 6 or 7 rings before my phone rings. ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus 6 UK Prices Announced

Up go the prices for the Nexus range.£499 for a sim free 32gb£549 for a sim free 64gbThat said compared to US prices again we are being asked to pay around £100 more than our US counterparts.http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/1401599/google...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moto G not receiving signal

I bought a Moto G a while ago from Gumtree, the phone worked fine for about 2 months but recently it won't recieve any signal. I'm worried it may be barred. Is there anyway someone from O2 can tell me if this is the case? If it's stolen can I somehow...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

keep getting restricted access

My self and my dad keep getting restricted access on both out son Xperia phones.... I have a Xperia z and he has a Xperia SP.....Tried restarting the phones removing the sim cards and reinserting them.... I have no outstading balance and neither does...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s4 mini update question

I haven't seen anything about it in months. Is 4.3 still not available for the Galaxy s4 mini? I once asked o2 on Twitter a few months ago and they said it is available but other than that I've not heard anything more or even got the update. Anyone k...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos