Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lollipop for S5, now live!

Lollipop, lollipop, where for art thou lollipop?I am here, says Lollipop while standing atop a shiny Samsung Galaxy S5! Okay enough of the ye olde talk – Lollipop means business. If you thought Jellybean was buttery smooth, then you’ve not seen what ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 217 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z3 won't connect to the o2 network

Hi All, For the last week and half my singal has been a bit spotty, but now it's totally gone, I can see the o2 network both 2 and 3g in the network list, but my phone will not connect. I spoke to live chat who suggested it was a sim card problem and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flash player for Android

Hi all - I have just upgraded from a HTC One X to HTC One - M8, it's great except that I am not able to view any videos in Facebook ?? I have looked into this and apparently Adobe no longer supports Flash player on Android (not sure whether it's mobi...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crazy texts

Hi. Is this a handset or network issue? When I send a text I get 2 notifications (one with an exclamation mark) and I don't enable delivery reports. When I receive a text, I get it 4 times. No biggy, but annoying x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910F) - My Review

Try The Tech - My Review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910F). Firstly - as always a big THANK YOU to @Toby @Anonymous and the rest of the Community Team for giving me another opportunity to Try The Tech, especially with a flagship device! If you wan...

• 51 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! Change my Mins,txts,data

How do i change to unlimited data on my monthly contract and drop my mins and txts down to 2000 rather than unlimited. I use more data than sending txts and calling. Ive rung 2202 no help. Tried 2425 no connection, 202 no help. I would prefer to talk...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! mobile data usage

Hi. My 500mb mobile data easily lasted my first month on contract, however on the second month it is down to 100mb and I have to make it last to the end of the month. Can I limit it so it only checks for emails or am I doing something else wrong? Any...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia M won't turn on

Hi, so I've been having this issue for a couple of days now. It started when the phone started to freeze for no reason. So I contacted someone at the Sony mobile site and they advised a software repair which I did. After the software repair the phone...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online payment

i have just paid my bill online and it still says that i have a certain amount to pay will my phone still work when i just paid the phone bill

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos