Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! server password has been changed!!!!

Hi I keep getting a "sign-in failed" notification" on my samsung galaxy phone. It says the server password has been changed. Input the changed password.WHAT DOES THIS MEAN....HELP

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HP Slate Tablet use abroad

I have a HP Slate tablet which I have used abroad with Wifi and it works brilliantly. However next month I will be taking it to Spain and for a few days I will be without WiFi.. The Slate came with its own HP datapass which is fine for limited use in...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annoying little O2 Icon

So two days into my S6 experience and this is annoying me! If you click on it you get this These are various numbers - just out of interest the Customer Srv number is for PAYG - I am on refresh. Despite my best efforts I can't delete this O2 icon, if...

Capture.JPG Screenshot_2015-07-19-14-34-22.png
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

Hello, I have the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini and I've been experiencing an ongoing issue for the last six weeks or so. The phone works fine on wifi, including making calls, sending texts, etc, but when it relies on mobile data it displays 'not registered...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Note 3 and Lollipop (the aftermath)

No apologies for the dramatic title ....I have installed Lollipop and have a few questions and queriesNothing technical... I am not interested in any of that. The phone runs beautifully with no problems (go me :smileytongue:) but a few things have ch...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Worst ever" Andriod bug found

"A critical vulnerability at the heart of Android can open up 95 percent of all smartphones on that platform to devastating hacks with a single text message. Known as 'Stagefright' the hack is able to execute remote code on an Android phone with no m...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop for my Note 3

Ok guys...that time I have been dreading is here. Those of you who know me at all...will get my drift. Over the months I have been reading all the posts about peoples experiences with Lollipop. ...I have been quite comfortable thinking not me...thank...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 1020 led light stays on, help.

Since yesterday the led (flash assist) light on my nokia 1020 is permanently on even when my phone is off. I've done the hard reset but no luck. Please help.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unblocking Number and Handset

HiA while back now I had my number stolen, so I contacted the O2 Gurus to block my number. They said they would and they would send me a new SIM to put in my phone and when it arrived they would activate it.When the new SIM arrived and gave O2 Gurus ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SHORT RING TIME

I have a samsung galaxy s6810p android phone, unfortunatley it only rings twice before voice mail is activated, how can i get the phone to ring longer before voice mail is activated?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos