Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! network

was thinking of changing network asap can i keep my phone number ???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Synced contacts error

Hi guys I have a question I syncyed my contacts via google yesterday and I lost two I didnt delete them how do i get them back?

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I've just checked my bill at its £52 but everything on the list adds up to £32

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my mobile phone bill

i am on a pay monthly tarriff at £18 per month. i have had £77 taken from my bank acount saying that i have been buying things from the play store. i have not bought any thing from the play store especcially £77 pounds worth. i would lke the money th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible problems with LG G3

Since I got my LG G3 (Sometime early in the year) I've had terrible problems with it, including: Getting very hot.Very poor GPS performance.Very poor battery life of approx 4-5 hours.Very laggy.Call audio dropouts - incoming and outgoing.Device turni...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy s6 64gb

Why has my fingure print scanner, locked me out of my phone. which in turn i had to do a factory reset resulting in loss of my telephone contacts . I have a few friends who have had the same problem with no anwser from 02 as to the reason why?, and a...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking an O2 Phone

I have just submitted a request through the O2 App to unlock my O2 phone. I received a reply to the effect that my phone was not an 02 phone and could therefore not be unlocked. Can someone please explain how come I pay a monthly bill to O2 and have ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

S6 signal strength

I've seen a couple of other posts about this but no helpful fixes.I got my s6 on 24 month contract in may 15. I've had dreadful signal since. There is rarely more than 1 bar of network signal, poor 3 or 4g connection in appropriate areas and it often...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brand New phone with a cracked screen?!

Just earlier today I bought an Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 from the O2 Metrocentre store (reciept time 16:03). I got it home and charged it up, only touching it to dismiss notifications every half hour or so. Once fully charged. I took to finally play wi...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos