Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Absurd Unprofessional Service

In my02 there is a link to unlock my phone, I click on it and submit the request only to get a text 24 hours later saying I can't but they'll send an email with a further explanayion, That email tells me its because I don't have an i-phone (well done...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any TabPro S Users?

I've got my eye on it, but would love some user feedback if anybody has any experience with it? Currently got an Asus Tranformer T100 which I use in a similar capacity (mini laptop/tablet hybrid) however it doesn't have 4G capability - not a major is...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One Wifi Error

Since upgrading to 4.4.3 my HTC One's WiFi is broken.Worked briefly then just stopped working all together! Have tried, restarting, rebooting and resetting.Have tried the old switch Airplane mode on/off.Can't get to WiFi direct to rename the device a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TEXT

Hi.I have just upgraded to a S7 and tried to send a txt to a competition number and was told unable to send. Any one else getting this problem ???? O2 have said my phone is set up to use this service . Thanks Egan (Manchester)

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 screen blank

My s5 screen doesnt turn on. The phone fully works but the screen. I cant see any internal damage to lcd so whats the problem?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S6 edge plus STUCK

My s6 edge plus is sometimes stuck on samsung logo or stuck on android is starting. I tried factory data reset wipe cache and i installed original rom via odin. Help! Plz

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue

Hi, I have a Samsung J5 which underwent a large Samsung upgrade last week. Since then, I am struggling to connect to home wifi with Google play and associated apps such as Facebook (other non-goggle apps are fine). I have tried rebooting router and '...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not recognising sim

Just bought a Huawei phone and I've put in the nano sim but it doesn't seem to be recognising it and says the network is unknown. Help!

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos