Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! LG Nexus 5x warranty period.

With my nexus 5x currently out for repair with o2 for the now well documented ' Google boot loop' issue i tried to find out how long the warranty is. I know 24 months is usual, but a motorola handset from a supermarket network was only 12 months as i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my device

Hello...can i do anything to unlock my device?when i try from my o2 is not possible..and i really needed because im going in holiday for a month and is very important to use my phone.thank you

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst Service

Hi,I have been with o2 more or less 10 years, I have enjoyed o2 till October last month and I even bought an other contract.I had few soft ware issue with my Samsung galaxy s6 edge. I reset device but I was still having trouble with using apps and in...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

not migrated

Hi I was due to Migrate in March this year automatically as this wasnt done, i have been on an awful deal ever since . my normal deals a unlimited text and calls for my business acct . This has alo resulted in payinf for 2 accts since March this year...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

hi guysIve just looked at my bill and it seems ive been charged 79 pounds from safari mobile? I certainely didnt buy anything so what would be the best thing to dothanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! solution contract

Hello! Please explain to me why it was locked my sim card in the phone, and why send me back the phone Huawei P9 Lite locked, which I previously pointed to you as recycling, because I wanted to change to another phone, of course, in your company.Z Si...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Christmas Present

Hi,I purchased the Samsung Tab 2016 as a present for Christmas. Will it be possible after Christmas if needed to make an appointment with the Guru, as the devise was purchased in November.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE

Just upgraded my old Samsung to the J5 (2016). Had to replace sim. Transferred all my old contacts and messages etc but unable to send or receive texts. What am I doing wrong?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos