Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones

mieinhull1969
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

How many people have got their Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones with their S7 edge, cos I aint. I'm on my 4th S7 edge, having had the first one faulty then 2 replacements with the seals broken but the fourth one was good. I was told by O2 that the 14 day period you have to wait for the headset would be from the first one, nearly six weeks ago, so I've just contacted Kondor regarding the matter and spoke to some woman who must of been doing her nails at the time, she said she would make a note of it on her spreadsheet. I don't usually complain about things but getting the S7 edge has become a nigtmare, I should of stuck with my Motorola Timeport. Help

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Many people now have the headphones so unfortunately you need to keep chasing O2 and Kondor. It seems to always come down to that with any O2 promotional products. You have to wonder why they involve a third party when it could all be done in house. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Many people now have the headphones so unfortunately you need to keep chasing O2 and Kondor. It seems to always come down to that with any O2 promotional products. You have to wonder why they involve a third party when it could all be done in house. 

Message 2 of 24

mieinhull1969
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The balls in their court darling jonsie, it's their promotion just like everyone will get the VR headset at the launch night was Samsungs promotion, obviously both promotions where wrong for some. Ah well, looks like I'll have to get the new iphone now.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 3 of 24

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you want this Jabra headset (which is your right as part of the promotion) then you have to persevere. I don't agree that you should have to put as much time and effort into getting something which is rightfully yours...but as said, this often happens with O2 promotions. We see it time and time again sadly slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 24

mieinhull1969
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm sick of trying Cleo, had enough problems and stress trying to get a phone from O2 that worked and was seal intact and now it's the free Jabra headset. Been with O2 a few years now and thought my issue would be a priority but at the end of the day, the customer is always wrong. Came from EE a few years back who where awful, their overseas call centre just like O2's was disgusting, they didn't know what they was on about, fobbed people off with any old cr*p and even EE call centre used to hang up on you so I came to O2. Might give Vodafone a try, probably a lot cheaper as well.

Message 6 of 24

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I've been with them all and they're no different to each other.
All too big for their own good, I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 24

mieinhull1969
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

All sorted now thanks to Martin from here, this guy knows what he's on about. Getting the headphones on the 11th. Thanks to all the people who posted, Jonsie, MI5 and Cleo. I'll be on here next if I crack my screen asking what do I do if I've got my phone insured by some other company and not O2, I'll leave that one for later Crazy

Message 8 of 24

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good luck from now on mate slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 24