Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My Phone keeps switching itself off while using apps

Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy S III mini and when I'm on certain apps (mainly gaming apps) my phone switches off by itself after a couple of minutes (if that). The battery still has enough charge and I don't know why it is happening. Can anyone help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G data speed is inconsistent (0.10Mbps most of the time)

I got a samsung galaxy s7 edge mobile. Most of the time I am getting 0.10Mbps speed in 4G coverage and its quite intermittent. I tried to chat to O2 Guru and I didnt get any useful resolution for the issue. I am bit frustrated. Will appreciate if you...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adoptable storage problem

Ever since update 1.95.401.4 to my HTC 10 my adoptable storage has started failing. I'm guessing this is something to do with read / write speeds but it worked fine until the update.Is there a fix or recommendations available?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked Samsung Galaxy

Hi I need blocked my samsung galaxy s7 32 gb becouse is lost sim cardwith phone I need quicky block.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z5 Premium - Anybody else find this phone a nightmare?

I've been with o2 for over ten years and I've mainly gone for HTC phones which have always served me well, they did tend to become a little tired toward the end of the contract but generally did well. I received a call suggesting an early upgrade to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocked S7 edge bought on Vodafone no 4g on o2

Hi, I bought a Samsung S7 edge (SM-g935f) from Vodafone and have unlocked it so I can use it on O2. Everything works fine apart from the fact that I can't get 4g anywhere. Signal is fine and 3g isn't an issue but literally don't get 4g anyway (London...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reverse Synching Samsung A3

I just picked up a Samsung A3 from an O2 store. The store synched my accounts and so all my work mobile contacts are now on my personal mobile. How do I reverse this? I cannot delete a contact without it also deleting from my wpork mobile

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy 5 problem

Hi, Having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy 5. I am coming to the end of my 2 year contract with this phone and would like to keep it for a bit longer. Anyway it keeps on shutting itself off. It will work fine and then all of a sudden it will shut it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving sim card to a new phone

I have recently move my simcard from a Samsung SM-G900F to a Samsung GT-19100P ( my wife's old phone which has not been used for approx a year). It is still showing my wifes designated email address and there appears no way of chaninging this, also t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos