Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my account

Hello good afternoonHow can I cancel my account in O2? Thank youTeresa

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you buy OnePlus 3 on Pay as you go?

Looking to buy OnePlus 3 outright but it seems my only options are through O2 or shipped from China I'm currently on a £16 p/m SIM-free contract with O2 (1GB 4G, Unlimited texts, 1000 mins) The nearest tarriff offered with the OnePlus 3 is £18 p/m (1...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Account

I had arranged for my phone to call for abroad. Whilst visiting Canada I received some local calls not exceeding 1 min. each and totalling less than 5 times. I have been charged on the basis of having foreign bolt on which is £5 a day totalling £25. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority app on samsung

Is there a problem using the app on a Samsung phone? It just errors every time I open it

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Android as a Router

My wife and I will be moving in the next couple of months and where we're going to Internet access is hopeless. A measly 1Mb. Can I use my Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-10195 as router for my PC? If so can anyone give me instructions.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One Plus 3/3T

Less than a month ago I decided to start a new O2 Refresh contract with a One Plus 3 device. The phone is basically brand new (no scratches and original packaging) and was only announced a few months ago, but One Plus has announced and released a new...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Post code SN104BP. No coverage for 5 days now. O2 www coverage checker says all of fine. O2 guru says mast down. Really poor information from O2. Does anyone know what's going on?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gift on us offer

Òthe site u get on the card with if new phone doesn't work 02.uk/offers

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos