Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

sony x5 compact camera error

hello please can someone helpmy camera will not work. message is error another application maybe in usei have tried clearing data and even restoring factory settings but still same message

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung a5 reverse "never send mesage"

Help!I was finally persuaded to upgrade my old s3 mini and get an 02 pay monthly contract. But I accidentally clicked "never send message" when a popup appeared asking me how the phone should treat texts to the o2 21202 number. Now I cant send any te...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disparity between Data Usage on device and on account

Hi all, My device shows that I have used 1.91GB of my 3GB data allowance but MyO2 shows that I have actually used the full 3GB. I know that there is sometimes a difference between the device and the network records, but this seemed too much to me. Un...

Screenshot_20161209-130103.png Screenshot_20161209-131853.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microphone isn't working properly on my HTC Desire 510

I was making jelly so my hands were a bit sticky, I used my phone during the process as I was on a call, and obviously with my hands being sticky, my phone got rather sticky too. I did use a dry cloth to wipe it down first but my phone was still stic...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone locked

Hi , I can't get into my phone i have forgot the pattern  

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy S4?

I have a Samsung galaxy s4 which is locked to O2 and I need it unlocked. I have tried the free way of unlocking it by bringing up the service menu but that doesn't work. I need a code! Help!!!!

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tu Go unable to dial Police on 101

HiI am unable to dial the Police on 101 through the Tu Go app. The app constantly says "Call failed. The call could not be connected" pretty bad if you need to contact the Police in a none 999 situation. My phone can call 101 on androids built in app...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! money

this month you guys took £89 i would like to know if thats from 2 months or 1 month

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent - Phone lost

Good Morning.I missed losing the phone.What should I do next?I need a sin card urgent. I can not log into my O2 account with a valid login. Beste regards Diedney

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos