cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know if your voicemail sent.. HTC one m8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I would know if my voicemail sent? I left a voicemail to someone very important and I want to be sure it has gone. Is there any way you can listen to sent voicemails from your phone or have a log? Just to be sure it went as it is to do with a job application..

Thanks,

Tom

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous If when you dialled the number you were asked to 'leave a voicemail' then it has been sent. It's up to the recipient as to whether they listen to their messages though...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/td-p/547712

If you haven't heard from them it may be worth your while calling them again..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous If when you dialled the number you were asked to 'leave a voicemail' then it has been sent. It's up to the recipient as to whether they listen to their messages though...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/td-p/547712

If you haven't heard from them it may be worth your while calling them again..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
No way of checking unless you work for one of the newspapers involved in the recent phone hacking allegations.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't o2 keep a log of all your calls and texts though or am I making that up? Surely they keep a record of your voicemail?

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
There will be a record that you made the call but not what you said on the call.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5