Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

motorola moto g4 4th gen

what audio formats are supported some music files are mp3 vc files and wont accept them

samuel25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service/Not Registered on Network/Blacklisted?

Hi there, I posted on here a few months back and have been in contact with Toby (from o2 forum). Basically, I received a Samsung s6 edge to review back in June of this year. Cut a long story short, I fell ill for nearly a month! and because the devic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

How do i get voicemail from a land line? 

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My O2 telephone bill has exceeded my limit. Now i wish to pay my bill through monthly installments. How do i do so?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Aqua phone memory capacity

Hi,I am now really fed up! After a recent upgrade from Sony ,I now can't transfer data to my SD card.The memory is constantly full as it is and I have removed almost everything and constsntly clear cache.Its almost useless and I still have a year to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 free WiFi problems

Hi i'm hoping to resolve an issue with my phone using o2 WiFi in Subway. I did post a similar post about 1 month ago but didn't get real solution. My phone can recognise that there is a connection there, and sometimes it loads the o2 WiFi free sign i...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card replacement

Hi Broke my phone without insurance, now i have an alternative handset to swap over to only that phone requites a standard sized sim card and the sim which i have currently is micro. The phone and sim themselves are unlocked, it's just a matter of ob...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S6

I am purchasing a second hand Samsung Galaxy S6. The seller has explained that the phone is locked to O2 and was on contract through CPW. CPW explain that they cannot unlock phone because they are not a network provider. O2 said they cannot unlock to...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos