Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

smartwatch via bluetooth on Xperia L1

I am trying to connect a "vita" smartwatch via bluetooth, it connect but under the device name it saysConnect for: Input device This stops it from syncing so the FunDo Pro App on phone does not intereact. I have tried various settings/restarts withou...

Andriod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung a51 5g

Does anyone know when the new Samsung A51 5G will be available on O2?Thanks.

PhoebeJW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Pixel 3a XL No Network Signal

Good Afternoon For over 10 days now i have lost my 4g signal completely. I have tried factory resets and everything, my sim works in another phone so looks like phone issue. Anyone had this before thanks inadvance mark

Slaine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webpages randomly redirecting to O2 website

Every now and then, I'll be browsing a website on my phone, and suddenly without warning that page will redirect to o2.co.uk. I've disabled most of the preinstalled o2 apps with no luck. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so is there a solution...

GraemeC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call forwarding

Is it possible to call divert to an international number? I have a Samsung S6 Edge. Thanks for any help.

Shelby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls

When I make phone calls, the person always say that they can hear themselves echoing but when I put the phone on speaker phone it stops. Ive only had the Samsung S20 for about 2 to 3 weeks.How can I get this issue resolved?

Thumb print not working

So I've had my new phone a little over two weeks now and have noticed that the thumb print recognition is not working. I've tried restarting the phone, I've tried using other finger prints and I'm unsure what else I can try or what to do next?

s20 does not recognise headphones

New S20 5G thinks the headphones are a charging device. When they are plugged in, the connector gets incredibly hot.Cannot contact O2 as no help available atm. Although they can sell you anything you want. Odd that.

ChefG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader not allowed on my 02 purchased XperiaT

I need to root and upload this phone to use as a scondary device.Sony allow this but O2 blocked allowing a bootloader.How do I undo this. I have wasted hours on this only to discover it is down to O2 why would they restrict this on out of warranty ph...

JerryMT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos