Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Google Pixel 3a XL No Network Signal

Good Afternoon For over 10 days now i have lost my 4g signal completely. I have tried factory resets and everything, my sim works in another phone so looks like phone issue. Anyone had this before thanks inadvance mark

Slaine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webpages randomly redirecting to O2 website

Every now and then, I'll be browsing a website on my phone, and suddenly without warning that page will redirect to o2.co.uk. I've disabled most of the preinstalled o2 apps with no luck. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so is there a solution...

GraemeC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call forwarding

Is it possible to call divert to an international number? I have a Samsung S6 Edge. Thanks for any help.

Shelby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader not allowed on my 02 purchased XperiaT

I need to root and upload this phone to use as a scondary device.Sony allow this but O2 blocked allowing a bootloader.How do I undo this. I have wasted hours on this only to discover it is down to O2 why would they restrict this on out of warranty ph...

JerryMT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia L3 transfer app

I recently swapped my Xperia L1 to L3. The Xperia transfer app is supposed to make it easy to transfer between Xperia devices. The L1 allows send, but the L3 only allows send and says receive is only available for Xperia devices which they both are. ...

Paulrb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Voicemail

I am trying to get help with my Voicemail (on Samsung J3). Have followed manual set up instructions on website, but when I dial 901 I get an auto message saying I can't be connected because 'we have not received your number' and to phone customer sup...

JD49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volte

How to turn on Volte for huawei p20 pro ? ☺️

Lalala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive text messages on Galaxy S20

Getting very frustrated now with my new Galaxy S20 5G. I am able to make and receive phone calls and send texts but I'm not receiving any texts... Which means I can't finish setting up my apps as a lot of them want to text me codes. I've googled for ...

WIFI Calling _ Samsung S10 5G

HiCurrently my wifi calling is enabled but I the icon uptop keeps disappearingI have bad network at my home and this is the only way i am able to make callsis there something wrong at the moment with the wifi calling service?

Cant recieve txts

hiI've recently transfered my pay as you go number to my new pay monthly phone . However I now only seem to be able to make text and call and receive calls . But I still ain't recieveing any texts? Should I wait a bit longer , I've turned my phone e ...

max124 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos