Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently changed my phone from and are iPhone 4S to the latest Samsung note ultra 20 twin SIM phone, my voicemails from my iPhone have not transferred to my Samsung is there anybody the that can help me with my dilemma please and how to solve it?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@0012 

Ah, sorry.

Try dialing 1750 to turn it on.

VM help here Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@0012 

You'll need to save the voicemails from your old phone to your PC in a compatible format and then upload them to your new phone as sound files. It isn't possible to import them as voicemails unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi!

Sorry there seems to be some kind of confusion, what I'm getting at is that my voicemail service that was on my free iphone 4S, has not changed over my to my new phone the Samsung note phone, sorry for the confusion?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@0012 

Ah, sorry.

Try dialing 1750 to turn it on.

VM help here Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4