Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

RWB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The number 07802000000 rings. Voicemail messages are four minutes long. they record over the top of each other. Once you've listened to the message if still keeps ringing again. Have tried 1760/1750. Please help I am missing important calls. How do I stop this and get back to 901 voicemail. Thanks!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Cleoriff
  • 125802 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@SarahHillwrote:
Interestingly when I blocked it a different number came up as the one to be blocked. Suggests some weird stammers.

Yes this happens quite often. It's the way some scammers get round a block. They just change a digit or two

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 24

SarahHill
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I blocked the number, as reported above. Next Voicemail I got came through with that same 07802000000 number shown, but worked perfectly as Voicemail. Weird.
Message 22 of 24

sd23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there did you manage to resolve this issue.
I've recently purchased a s9+ and have exactly the same issue.
Message 23 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

@sd23 wrote:
Hi there did you manage to resolve this issue.
I've recently purchased a s9+ and have exactly the same issue.

Just block the number.

It's a spammer calling you and playing back messages to try and get you to call them so they can charge you £££££ in premium rate call charges.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 24