Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Weather app

I have lost my weather app since getting rid of Microsoft One drive i have searchd for it and looked in apps and cant find the right one The weather app i had was a carton type one with a green frog and the weather showing on pic Hope someone can tel...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft OneDrive

I cant see a way of deleting Microsoft OneDrive from my phone I dont want it because it keeps messing my laptop up when transferring photos and making it run slow i have got rid on laptop Can anybody help please ? I have closed it on phone but app ke...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 8 Sirocco

Anyone heard anything about if or when the latest Nokia the 8 Sirocco will be available in O2 shops? Carphone warehouse have it available on the O2 network.I was recently in a shop and the Guru said he'd had a rep. in and she had the phone but didn't...

Resolved! S9+ Keyboard Query

Hi, I recently upgraded to an S9+ from the S7 Edge. With my S7, I was able to easily get to emojis as it was next to the extra symbols icon, but now it's a longer process (have to click the symbol top left and then another one). Just wondering if I a...

20180627_144531.jpg
-Ben- by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi I just got a new sim card and when people try to ring me it says the number has not been recognised and no one can ring me but they are able to text my number and I can ring out on my number does anyone know why thanks

Woo128 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware Upgrade

Hi,I have just had my phone (Galaxy Note replaced on insurance and it is not loaded with O2 Firmware.I need to have O2 Firmware as I have poor reception where I live and rely on the WiFi calling feature.I have been over to Sammobile but am unsure whi...

Firmware by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi calling on htc u11

hi, i have an unlocked htc u11 and i have wifi calling enabled on my o2 account but there is no sign of wifi calling in any of the menus on the phone. ive read of this problem in several places but without any solutions given, please help if you can....

Resolved! No sim card installed.

Can anyone throw some light on this. My phone all of a sudden keeps popping up this message 'no network, install sim card' There is a sim card installed, always has been, i've checked it, all ok. Seems a bit suspicious as I have just paid off my phon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! February OTA Update for Pixel 2 XL

Hi All, Has anyone with a Pixel 2 XL received the February update yet? There was an O2 UK specific variant of the January update but currently there is only the generic variant listed online: https://developers.google.com/android/images#taimen Will t...

ianh by Level 3: Thinker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture messaging

Why do O2 charge so much for picture messages when other platforms (messenger, WhatsApp etc) offer free messaging and why is it when my message reaches a certain length it charges me for an MMS without warning. It just converts it to an MMS then send...

Pictures by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos