cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s8 pre-orders

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone, I have pre-ordered the s8 plus as an upgrade and as far as I know I should be getting it 8 days early, so around the 20th I think. However when I was chatting to o2 customer service on the phone he said that they will start shipping the phones tomorrow! Does anyone know if there is any truth in this? Or does anyone else have any details?
Many thanks
Message 1 of 90
89 REPLIES 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got email and text about my bundle pack order but no phone lol

That's going to be torture if there no phone to put in the case 😮

Maybe the phone is with it maybe?

Message 51 of 90

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
They will all arrive tomorrow if preordered.
Tracking could update at anytime.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 90

G33NEEU5
Level 3: Thinker
  • 43 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I placed my order on the 13th of april. Only got one text about what i ordered. Since then nothing. Getting worried my S8 will not arrive tomorrow.
Message 53 of 90

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my other text

Looks like there prob busy getting them all scanned in. Strange tho because tracking says collected before booking in. Lol like a hour before.

Message 54 of 90

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@G33NEEU5 wrote:
I placed my order on the 13th of april. Only got one text about what i ordered. Since then nothing. Getting worried my S8 will not arrive tomorrow.

I apoke with them earlier, was told that all orders placed before the 12th will be delivered tomorrow. I have a feeling this only applies to the Plus though and it is only what I was told so may not be 100% true of course.

Message 55 of 90

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the same situation but my account says dispatched on the 17th and tracking says the same as yours and on my order it still says in progress! However i have just been chatting to advisor online who says my order is completed and should receive it by 10.30am tomorrow! We shall see wink

Message 56 of 90

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My DPD status has ben updated now to in hand and for delivery tomorrow. Hopefully the rest who have DPD are in the same boat now.

Message 57 of 90

G33NEEU5
  • 43 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Nice! Still no tracking email. It is looking increasingly unlikely i will receive my S8 tomorrow. I knew i should've chosen CPW instead for my upgrade.
Message 58 of 90

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@G33NEEU5 wrote:
Nice! Still no tracking email. It is looking increasingly unlikely i will receive my S8 tomorrow. I knew i should've chosen CPW instead for my upgrade.

I have not received any comms either, nada! Check the carrier site yourself, the tracking details are on your order page.

Message 59 of 90

G33NEEU5
  • 43 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still nothing about my order. I will give it until tomorrow morning before i call o2 regarding my upgrade.
Message 60 of 90