Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Take off simlock

Hi!I had Samsung Galaxy S6 and now I want to take off simlock with this device. Could you help me?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Date

Hi I would like to change my payment date to 4th of each month please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken screen samsung

I have cracked the screen on device it was still working but now is just blank. Have been to various phone stores only option is £200+ for phone £220 to upgrade or £160 to repair LED screen. Any suggestions on a better idea was thinking of leaving O2...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 02 Ireland network

Hi all. Travelling in Ireland at the minute and 02 Ireland isn't showing up in my list of available networks. Other people in the party all have 02 Ireland as an option but my s7 edge isn't showing it as an option. Any ideas as I am relying on free W...

Mabok01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S8+ Connecting to Bluetooth Headset On Motorcycle.

Heeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp. I have just bought a Samsung S8+. Dog's danglies, the screen is to die for. The phone was a replacement for the Apple iPhone 6s. I have a problem which is the EXACT problem I had with a two day old Gal...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S8+ Text Message Overide

Hi, I have just bought a Samsung S8+ after many years with an iPhone. I have a quick question about text messages over rides. I have a motion device on my vehicle which if activated sends me a text message. I would like to be able to have my phone on...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking

Hello All I have been given a second or third user Samsung S3 GT-19300 phone by My grandaughter purchased on eBay which the status screen shows is locked to o2 , Device status official network o2 , plus the serial number IMEI number. & phone number. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos