Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S8

Boogieclaire
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Evenin when i tried to wtite this?!! Had my s8 for less than a year had to replace after 8weeks. Stil not working.. i pay 29 a month for fone alone +contract fee
I am expected to leave shop with tenpound phone for them to send mine away?? Please help me people...
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Boogieclaire
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Internet slow..imreally not happy with this.. may aswell giv back nd call it a day with 02..
Message 2 of 8

Boogieclaire
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Advise me please
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Boogieclaire The S8 comes with a 2 year warranty. You would be far better getting in touch with Samsung directly. Contact details here http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

Hope you get it sorted soon

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Boogieclaire
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you.. but asalways i am unable to even get on the net finding it al very fustrating..honestly can not carry on with this i am paying an additional £40 amonth network!not happy
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Boogieclaire The S8 comes with a 2 year warranty. You would be far better getting in touch with Samsung directly. Contact details here http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

Hope you get it sorted soon

However you did manage to post here @Boogieclaire and I can assure you getting in touch with Samsung by.phone or email in the link I provided will get far better results than sending it to O2 repairs. It's your choice though I know what I would choose 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions
@Boogieclaire You're going to have to pay your £40 per month whether you fix the phone or not, so you may as well contact Samsung as @Cleoriff has advised you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Boogieclaire wrote:
Evenin when i tried to wtite this?!! Had my s8 for less than a year had to replace after 8weeks. Stil not working.. i pay 29 a month for fone alone +contract fee
I am expected to leave shop with tenpound phone for them to send mine away?? Please help me people...

In order to help you fully we need more info regarding the exact problem and anything you have done or checked so far. 

Is your issue with using WiFi or mobile data?

have you checked the phone is set up correctly?

what is the expected network coverage in your area ?

etc........

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8