Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with 4g connection

I recently bought a Sony xperia xa1. Since the very beginning I had problems making phone calls over Skype using my broadband data. I use Skype often ringing abroad and it's very frustrating. Whenever I try to make a call I get disconnected because '...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I want to cancel my contract on my mobile number xxxxxxxxxxx with immediate effect. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S7 unlock question

Hi All. I've just upgraded to a new phone on pay monthly (Galaxy S8) and I've requested my current S7 to be unlocked using the My O2 app. I take it I don't need to leave the sim in the S7 until it's unlocked , keen to start using the new phone Thanks...

CJ_Blue by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling turn on but doesn't seem to work

Hi, I've recently activated wifi calling using MyO2 and got a 2 years old Samsung A5.I dial a number normally using the Samsung phone app however get an error message saying 'out of coverage' or 'contact not registered in the network'.I checked in My...

Wi-Fi calling on OnePlus 5

So get this message from O2It's time to say goodbye to TU Go.We're closing it on 30 November. But you can keep using it right up until then.To learn more and see what options are available to you including Wifi Calling, visit: http://s.o2.co.uk/dYyk1...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P9LITE

Hi Still no update to Nougat but worst still security patch on op system is dated June 2016Am I doing something wrong or is that really the last security patch for Marshmallow?

whyohwhy by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current hold music

HiMy other half proposed today outside o2 you had really good song playing around 15:45 outside through speakers can you tell me your current playlist for London o2 arena pkease is luke it as our song X

• 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! mobile is stolen

Hello My mobile is stolen, how to stop number use and take another one Kind regardsMonika

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sending emails

I can receive emails no problem, but I cannot send emails unless I actually log in to outlook.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S8 Terrible Signal

I have a Galaxy S8 and the reception it receives is absolutely dreadful. Especially comparef to my old iphone 6. Has anybody else noticed this and knows how to fix it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos