Not applicable
Nor mine 😆
Message 51 of 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147037 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
Personally, I'll never consider any iPhone to be better purely because it won't do what I want from a phone easily.
Android gives me the freedom, out of the box, to tweak and customise to my personal preferences and I'll stick with it until Apple relax a bit and until it loses it's "kids" status......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 52 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
So you would drop Android if Apple met your wants and needs out of the box ?

Your "sticking" with android until then.

Hmmmm wink
Message 53 of 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147037 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
I'm fully open to all experiences as long as they meet my requirements - If Apple even reached BB levels of self control it would be worthy of some consideration - well, a little at least wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 54 of 55

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Whether you love or hate Apple, it is still going to be very much promoted. Just as Samsung will have a tech demo with some pretty Korean models. Apple never have women at their conferences...booo!

TBH I don't really care. My current LG suits my needs and the Samsungs before served me well. 

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 55 of 55