cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 WiFi problems on Moto g4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I'm hoping to resolve an issue with my phone using o2 WiFi in Subway.

My phone can recognise that there is a connection there, and sometimes it loads the sign in page, but 9/10 times it's connected but has 'no internet connection'.

I have downloaded the app and deleted my devices from o2 WiFi (including an old iPhone) and then re-registered my number but when I get the phone number request page where you are texted a code it sometimes just exits.

Lastly the frustrating thing is that sometimes I do get a connection but not for more than 15 mins. The subway store has been told that the WiFi is working fine by the o2 WiFi techies and it has glld strength and good speed.

Any help anyone can give would be greatfully received!

Thank you
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Can you prove the wifi is good with another device or by seeing if other people are connected as it sounds like a rubbish connection to me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Can you prove the wifi is good with another device or by seeing if other people are connected as it sounds like a rubbish connection to me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually and annoyingly yes! My old iPhone 4 worked perfectly on it and several of my friends phones work fine. That's the first thing I thought. thank you for commenting
Message 3 of 3