Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change phone

I am thinking of reverting to my old iPhone 4s from my Sony Xperia xa but the Sim card is different what shall I do

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order in progress not updating

Quick question, I have chosen to upgrade to the Samsung s8 plus with delivery from the 28th,Myo2 order status still says in progress even though I placed the order 3 days ago,Am I correct in thinking it won't update until the official 28th release da...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S8 Plus Dead Pixel

Hello, So I received my S8+ last week on Thursday. Switched from an iPhone and impressed so far. However, I found a little grey dot bang in the middle of the screen. I thought it was just dirt at first, but after a closer look, it's definitely within...

iRodsurf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I have justy paid my device part of my bill and my call time is saying -9.25 does this mean i only owe -9.25 as i had a trade in accredit ot my account

saz65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S8 plus

Well got the s8 pus today and so far I am happy and not had any problem with the finger sensor being by camera lens,anyway,only problem I am having is linking my 3 email addresses to it,1 of them I get the email to the inbox but cannot send and the o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s8 pre-orders

Hi everyone, I have pre-ordered the s8 plus as an upgrade and as far as I know I should be getting it 8 days early, so around the 20th I think. However when I was chatting to o2 customer service on the phone he said that they will start shipping the ...

• 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I need my PAC code?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data use

My phone shows 100mb data use.o2 account shows 400mb used. Have I been hacked.?