Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy J3 locked

Hello,My phone asks me for network PUK code because I put another network sim cad in. I got PUK code from O2 website but it didnt work. I went to O2 store, they gave me new sim card but new code for new sim didnt work aswell. I called customer servic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged Samsung 2017 A3 screen sim swap to my old pre2017 A3

Hi, I am about to send my 2017 Samsung A3 away for repair and I want to use my old pre-2017 A3 with my current O2 sim card.What is the protocol after I have switched the Sim cards to my older version Samsung A3 ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS conversion to MMS

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I've noticed that my account has been charged because of MMS messages. I've read some forums, etc. but can't manage to find anything useful to my situation. Does anybody know if there is a way to stop the SMS>MMS c...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I delete a voice message (I have a Samsung Galaxy S2)

does anyone know how to delete a voice message? Entering 3 (usually deletes) does not work in this case and I have disabled the voicemail function. Somehow I have a voice message with O2 time (i.e the time now is 7.56 and 7 seconds, etc) - i have no ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Tab S3 on contract

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can advise of the typical time frame for O2 to stock new tablets? I want to go for the S3 with SIM card, however cannot find it anywhere. Thanks Keith.

O2's range of Android devices

I've been an O2 customer for about 15 years now and after many years on iOS devices I switched over to Android about 18 months ago, opting for a Galaxy S6 which I've been very pleased with. However the distinct lack of security and software updates f...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

repair

Hi alli recived a new samsung S6 on 21/2/17 from O2 insure , it developed a fault it wont hold a charge and only works plugged into charge lead.Took it to O2 shop Guru and tried all sorts even hard reset to no avail so decided to sent to O2 repair on...

Rongtw by Level 3: Thinker
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos