Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Free freebuds and watch

I purchased a p30 pro and was told I'd receive a voucher to claim free buds and a band 4. I've not received anything and it's been over a month now.
Highlighted
Topics: 738

Re: Free freebuds and watch

Hi @HJK 

Have you followed this process in the terms and conditions?

6. Participants may only submit a claim for the Promotional Product after fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase. Following the fourteen day (14) waiting period, Participants must visit www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp on or between 16th April 2020 and 31st May 2020 complete and submit the claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product and Participant’s postal address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey where the Promotional Product shall be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting proof of purchase documents (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 (BST) 31st May 2020 to be eligible to claim the Promotional Product. See FAQs at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of purchase for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/huawei-easter-gift-with-purchase 

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 550
Solutions: 12,994

@HJK 

You claim direct from Huawei https://huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/promotion

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Thank you so much for your help. I was told I'd get a letter through the post and didn't know I could do it on line. I've completed now. Thank you so much for your help once more. 😊
Highlighted
Topics: 550
Solutions: 12,994

You're welcome Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 738

Hope it's sorted soon @HJK 

Good luck thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker