Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free freebuds and watch

HJK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I purchased a p30 pro and was told I'd receive a voucher to claim free buds and a band 4. I've not received anything and it's been over a month now.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @HJK 

Have you followed this process in the terms and conditions?

6. Participants may only submit a claim for the Promotional Product after fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase. Following the fourteen day (14) waiting period, Participants must visit www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp on or between 16th April 2020 and 31st May 2020 complete and submit the claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product and Participant’s postal address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey where the Promotional Product shall be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting proof of purchase documents (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 (BST) 31st May 2020 to be eligible to claim the Promotional Product. See FAQs at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of purchase for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/huawei-easter-gift-with-purchase 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @HJK 

Have you followed this process in the terms and conditions?

6. Participants may only submit a claim for the Promotional Product after fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase. Following the fourteen day (14) waiting period, Participants must visit www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp on or between 16th April 2020 and 31st May 2020 complete and submit the claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product and Participant’s postal address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey where the Promotional Product shall be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting proof of purchase documents (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 (BST) 31st May 2020 to be eligible to claim the Promotional Product. See FAQs at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of purchase for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/huawei-easter-gift-with-purchase 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@HJK 

You claim direct from Huawei https://huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/promotion

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

HJK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much for your help. I was told I'd get a letter through the post and didn't know I could do it on line. I've completed now. Thank you so much for your help once more. 😊
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hope it's sorted soon @HJK 

Good luck thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6